Consumer Confidence Report

Th Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is a water quality report that provides information about the quality of drinking water. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires every community water supplier to provide a CCR to its customers.

The latest CCR for City of Clearwater is available below. You can request a paper copy of the report by calling City Hall at 320-558-2428.

If you have questions on the water report contact John Schmidt, Public Works Supervisor at 320-290-2233

This is the official site of the City of Clearwater, MN